Whip up these instant pot nachos in half the time you would using your oven!
PIN IT 📌
Instant Pot Nachos
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion peeled and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 lb ground pork
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes 1 can including juice
- 4 ounces chopped green chiles 1 can including juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 4 scallions sliced
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot®
Heat oil 30 seconds. Add onion and bell pepper to pot.
Stir-fry 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
Add beef and pork and cook for an additional 5 minutes, using a wooden spoon to chop and stir as the meat cooks.
Add chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt, tomatoes with juice, and chiles with juice to pot and stir to combine. Lock lid.
Press the Meat button and cook for default time of 35 minutes. When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally until float valve drops and then unlock lid. Stir in cream cheese until melted and evenly distributed.
Transfer chili mixture to a serving dish. Garnish with cheese, Roma tomatoes, and scallions. Serve warm with chips.
Recipe from Instant Pot